Friday, November 5, 2010

Fight Gone Bad

There have been some concerns voiced to me about tomorrows competition. First of all I have had a few people concerned about "bringing there team down". We will have all types of people participating in the wod, some really fast some not so fast. Some people will be able to do the wod RX and some we will have to scale it. Either way tomorrows wod is for FUN. Its to show your family and friends what you have accomplished and how well you are doing. It is also a chance for us to all get together and have a good time.

Second, there has been some concern as to the type of music that will be played during the wod. While we do try to keep the music PG-13 it does get graphic some times. During the wod tomorrow the music will be kid friendly. We wont be playing Barney sing along or anything but we will keep the songs with cursing off. I know the music gets a little old some times during the week. I have asked Santa Clause for a I-Pod touch for Christmas. Hopefully I have been good enough to get one this year. I will then be able to make some play lists and get some new music in the gym.

If there are any questions or concerns about tomorrow workout please let me know. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment